Little Shopping Haul

21:21 2 Comments A+ a-

Right now is March break for me and so far it’s been really nice. I’ve worked a lot (I work at Nike by the way), but I’m happy about that because I need the money to save up for university next year. I have also done a little bit of much needed shopping on my break. It’s mostly beauty items and some clothing.
First I went into MAC because I’ve wanted to start a 15 palette for the longest time and today I finally did! I’m so excited about it. I got Shroom, Expresso, and All that Glitter’s (in order on my fingers) to start my collection. I wanted to start with three basic colours’ that would still look nice together for now until I buy more. They are super pigmented and look really pretty together.  I love them and can’t wait to use them.
At Shephora I got the Urban Decay B6 Prep Spray. It looks really promising, it says it will reduce redness, which I always find a problem especially on my cheeks. It also absorbs oils and I normally have an oily t-zone. I also picked up my everyday moisturizer the Origins GinZing moisturizer. This is my third pot of it! I absolutely love it. It’s so light weight and absorbs really fast leaving my skin feeling fresh and moisturized. I also got the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On eyeliner in Perversion because I wanted a new pencil and the sales lady told me it was super easy to apply and will stay put all day.
I love looking at drugstore makeup so I went into Walmart. I got the Maybelline Rocket mascara, it’s my staple mascara right now. It’s amazing! It makes your lashes so volumous but doesn’t make them look thick and fake. I also go a Revlon ColourStay lipstick in Flashing Lights. It’s a really nice peachy colour. I got the Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss to go over it in Pango Peach.  I also a little pouch to put in my purse for makeup and other essentials like Advil and hair ties.
I can never walk by a Lush store without going in! There fresh masks have been something I’ve wanted to try for a while now. The lady there was upper helpful and explained all the masks that would benefit me and all the good ingredients in them. I decided to go with the BB Seaweed because she told me it’s very basic and a good place to start. It’s exfoliating, and helps balance oily and dry skin types and also helps with acne. I’m very excited to use it because I’ve heard so much about their masks and I really hope they work.
I have been looking for the perfect bag for the longest time. I’m vey picky. I wanted something with a shoulder strap and as well as a handles. I wanted it to be a decent size but not to big and I wanted it to be good quality but didn’t want to spend a fortune on it. To my luck Kate Spade was having a 50% off sale this week! I found this bag in the clearance section so I got it for $140 and it was originally $348! And it is everything I was looking for, I’m in love with it!
I wasn’t very lucky with clothes, I only got some basic piece’s. Try and guess what my favourite colours are with these next few items.  At Mendocino I got this dark grey jersey dress. It’s a nice staple piece to have in your wardrobe. You can dress it up with some heals, a fancy belt and accessories or wear it with leggings and converse. It was also on the sale rack for $25.
I never go to the mall without going into Topshop. I got these simple tanks, they were 2 for $16.  I have one already and they are the perfect tank for layering under a cardigan or a lose top. I also got this cute grey crop t-shirt. I love shirt like this for layering or with my high waisted jeans.
My last stop was American Eagle. They have all there summer stuff out now which really excites me. But it’s hard to think of summer while it’s still blizzarding outside. All I picked up was this really cute Mickey Mouse cut off crop top. I can’t wait for the warm weather so I can wear it.
 
Have you been shopping lately? Any clothing store suggestions?



2 comments

Write comments
noraaradi
AUTHOR
20 March 2014 at 12:57 delete

love the mickey top!

http://mesmemosphotoblog.com/

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
20 March 2014 at 13:08 delete

i love Lush and that face mask is one of my favourites
http://josiejanex.blogspot.co.uk/

Reply
avatar