Current Top 5 Lipsticks

11:18 0 Comments A+ a-




Bite Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Truffle
MAC Matte Lipstick in Velvet Teddy
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss in 10
H&M Cream Lipstick in 010 In A Nutshell
Revlon Color Stay Ultimate Suede in 035 Backstage

These are my current favourite lipsticks that I have been wearing a ton over the past few months.  I have really been into purple and nude shades and obviously a bright red over the holiday season is a must.  

The first is a Bite Lip Crayon in a very deep purple which has been a huge trend this season and has gotten me to start trying more adventurous colours.  I love how deep and rich the colour is.  It dries down fairly matte and is pretty drying so I always make sure to put a lip balm under it.   

The next is a MAC Matte lipstick and I am obsessed with it.  It is the perfect nude colour for my skin tone and being on the more pale side most nudes tent to wash me out.  I love how it drys matte but still feels creamy on the lips. 

Next up is the Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick which had to be a favourite during Christmas time.  It is a really bright red with a slightly glossy finish.  Its very creamy, but does have the tendency to move around a bit so be careful when eating!

My next favourite has to be the H&M Cream Lipstick.  I was very excited to find out that H&M had come out with a makeup line when I watched Tati's makeup haul with swatches and everything looked very promising.  The lipstick is rich in pigment and feels nice and creamy on the lips. Again its a really nice nude colour for my skin tone which always makes me excited!

Finally my last favourite at the moment is the Revlon Colour Stay lipstick. I love this lipstick because it is a nice darker purple shade but it more sheer and glossy then the Bite Lip Crayon.  I prefer this one on days that I don't want to be to dramatic but still want a deep colour. 

What lipsticks have been your favourites this season? Any suggestions on what I should try next?